Sunday, January 08, 2006

So... my mom ran into Liz yesterday and apparently Liz isn't blowing me off. From what she told my mom is that she's been working 20 hr days at AM/PM and spends all her extra time sleeping. I called her and she told me she would call me back, but that hasn't happened yet but I'm sure she'll call sooner or later. I think Liz is pretty depressed, and probably taking her fathers death harder then she thought she would (which is understandable). This week (or the next) she's going to Washington D.C. to dump his ashes (which will probably stir up more emotions that no one wants to deal with) I like Liz a lot but I don't know what to say to her since its been a couple months since we've talked to each other and I want to tell her that she's more than welcome to call me anytime -day or night- if she wants to talk but I don't know if that will do any good...Oh well, something is bound to happen maybe I'll stop by am/pm to see if she's working.

No comments: