Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Man, today I was sitting on the couch with my mom and the house across is/was for sale. For the past month or so this guy has been coming to the house around noon every week and its the same story- He drives up, goes in the house, gets undressed, wraps a towel around his waist and sunbathes on the porch. But the last couple of times he's been at the house I've noticed that he has nothing on under the towel. Today as I was sitting on my couch I noticed he wasn't sunbathing. He was sitting indian style and rubbing his nuts!!! I was like "what the HELL IS THE GUY DOING!?!?!?!" It was sick. I don't want to see some old guy sitting on a porch fondling himself. Here's the other creepy part about the whole thing, the female college students that live next door were outside in their bathing suits (which is what he was probably jerking off to) it was sick. If it happens again I'm going to call the police, theres not excuse for that. Sickos.

No comments: