Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Hippie/Transient: "Hey man can I have a dollar, all I need is a dollar man....one dollar thats all I need. OHH big man on cell phone can't give ONE dollar away."

My brother (who happens to be on the phone w/his girlfriend): "Hold on a second...Fuck off you mother fucker. OK I'm back"

Hippie/Transient: "WHOOOOOOOO fucking faggot!!"
(this is when my two brothers turn around immediately and walk towards the guy in a shall we say "agressive manner" while me and my brothers friend (Laura) from St. Louis laugh at whats happening)

Hippie/transient (he has now lifted up his skateboard in defense): I'll hit you man!! I'll HIT YOU!!!"

My brothers continue to approach the hippie/transient, with no signs of backing down

Hippie/transient(seems afraid of my brothers): "I didn't mean to offend anyone maaaaan!"
We safely make it to my car and drive off, but continue to laugh at the hippie/transient.

No comments: