Friday, March 23, 2007

Was running errands today when I noticed some pro-lifers infront of Planned Parenthood, so naturally I decided to drive by and give them some education. Of course they had those stupid propaganda posters all over the place (you know the ones of the mamed fetuses that they get from christian missionaries who travel to third world countries where abortion is illegal and where they don't have good medical care) so I pull up and ask the WOMAN that was there if she knew the definition of Genocide, she said yes then I asked her what it meant. "Its the systematic killing of the innocent."...well you got the Systematic killing of the innocent part right but for the rest...WRONG, she forgot the most important part of the definition..."Systematic ordered killing of a certain ETHNIC, RELIGIOUS, AND NATIONAL, group. As I told this to the woman (using limited cuss words so she would atleast try to listen to me) she got a scowl on her face and didn't looked to pleased, I then told her to read a fucking dictionary before she goes around throwing words around (like genocide) when she doesn't even know the meaning of the word...I think I also called her a jerkoff...good times.

No comments: