Saturday, January 08, 2011

What ever happened to the classy (American) girl?

First things first...I haven't been on this thing for quite sometime, like most people I have fallen prey to the sick and twisted world that is Facebook BUT...Facebook has a word limit so I can't go on my usual rants ( I have to make them short rants). ANYWAY...I have decided to use this so I can go on my usual rants (screw making notes on FB).

This post mainly deals with a problem that has been pestering me for quite sometime - the decline of the classy girl.

The classy girl was an essential figure in society for years and years (centuries even) but her habitat is unfourtunatly being destroyed by the ever present overly tan, shitty make up wearing, spitting in face, loudmouth reality star common trash (scientific name Trashious New Jersious). The classy girl knows how to act in all situations - although as we all know she has had to change certain things (humor/clothes etc) as time itself has changed but she has always remained good natured. She uses her tact and witt instead of fists and battles numbskulls with the education she has recieved not the spit in her mouth. She speaks in full sentences not in some mutant form of ebonics. My question is WHY have we let this divine woman fall prey to the infectious piles of human waste that inhabit shows like "Jersey Shore" "Jersylicious" and "Bad Girls Club" (there are more but these are the main offenders). I thought "The Simple Life" with Paris Hilton was bad...My goodness what has happened?!
Look, as most know I am a huge advocate of women's rights and I don't think a woman belongs in the kitchen...you know barefoot and pregnant...but when people speak of 'class' we tend to think of a woman who is elegant and put together not the piece of trash that inhabit our TVs. I mean when did it become the norm to spit on each other? Wear horrible looking clothes that show waaaaaay more than we need to see? Wear make up that makes you look like a whore?? AND WHY ARE THESE FLOOZIES SO POPULAR?? I understand its like a car crash - its messed up but you can't take your eyes off it. But those of us girls who have tact and CLASS need to stick together and stick up for each other not the whores that make ALL women look bad.

No comments: