Monday, February 13, 2006

Caroline thinks I should do this and I think its a good idea so here it is.....

Jobs I have:

Judson Terrace Homes - Waitstaff
I've been working there since I was 17 (21 almost 22 now) I used to really dislike old people but now I've established some decent 'relationships' with them (although most of the ones I was somewhat close to have died.) There was a man there named Paul O'Grady that I was pretty close to, he was a history professor, gay, and liked me because I was Czech we would talk about history and politics all the time. May he R.I.P. Always.

Four Movies I can watch over and over:

The Goonies- If you don't like this movie you can bite me.
Labrynth- David Bowie at his worst, haha
Boondock Saints- Carnage, good-looking crazy Irish guys, Lots of guns...what else could a girl ask for?
Haggard- One of the worst movies I've ever seen but I laugh my ass off everytime I see it.

Four Places I have lived:

San Luis Obispo, CA
San Luis Obispo, CA
San Luis Obispo, CA
and
San Luis Obispo, CA

Four Places I have Vacationed:

London, Ontario (Canada)
New Port Richey, FL
San Diego, CA
Bay Area, CA

(When I was 11 or 12 my dad took me and my two older brothers on a road trip across country so I've been all around these are just the main Vacation spots-If you can call them that)

Four of my favorite Dishes:

Taco De Mexico burrito
Chicken Tikka Masala
Firestone Tri-Tip Steak Sandwich
Chicken Parmesan

Four sites I visit daily:

yahoo.com
Wikipedia.org
Now.org
quake.usgs.gov

Four places I would Rather be right now:

Winter Olympics
Berchtesgaden (Bavaria, Germany)
Czech Republic

Romania

Four TV shows I Love:

Band Of Brothers- Technically a mini-series, but still good.
Viva La Bam-Stupid Show On MTV that makes me laugh.
Airline- Whats better than seeing people stranded at various airports across the US, and why is it good? Because it isnt me.
Family Guy- I'm always ready to laugh at this show.







No comments: