Sunday, February 12, 2006

My mom ran into Ann at Home Depot today and being the friendly person she is said "hi" to Ann but did Ann reply? NOOOO she just gets a stupid smirk on her face and walks off. I wish Ann used to be the way she used to be (when she was actually NICE to people and didn't act like her shit doesn't stink) maybe I shouldn't care about it so much but it makes me uneasy to think about how she treats people. Sometimes I wish I would of never introduced Aaron to her, but then again they would of met anyway, not to sound like a sissy or anything but Im still somewhat hurt over the way she told me off- as far as I see it there is NO REASON what so ever to treat someone that way and I didn't deserve it- ugh, whatever, maybe someday she'll realize that being a cunt doesn't fly with most people.

No comments: