Friday, May 25, 2007

Oh boy, I have so much stuff to do in the next two weeks...one of which is getting a freakin' passport because I'm going to OH CANADA! this August. I've been trying to get a Canadian passport (seeing how my father was born in Canada and was a citizen when I was born) for like a month but I can't talk to a real person (I've called both the Canadian Consulate AND Canadian Mission with no results) so I'm just going to get an American one it's not like I'm going anywhere overseas so whatever. I also have to figure out what classes I'm going to take this fall probably History and Poli Sci or an English class or *gasp* Math (screw that).

I also have a decision to make heres the problem:
I work for this 90-year-old woman 3-days a week, and work for my dad (babysitting little siblings) and work for the retirement home the woman lives at. So here's the thing...this old woman is constantly in a bad mood, she gets mad at me if I come in late because I have school stuff or family stuff to take care of and proceedes to make me feel like a lesser being because of it. I understand she's old and she depends on me maybe even trusts me but its like CHRIST! my world doesn't revolve around this woman and theres been many occasions where I almost walked out on her. I also need the extra $200+ I bring in a month from the job. Eh, I'll figure something out...

No comments: