Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The story I am about the tell happened a couple weekends ago when I was at my older brothers house (his name: Jeremy) and my other older brother was there too (name: Casey) and Jeremy just moved down to Santa Barbara but his g.f (Sierra) still lives in SLO and she has a new roommate that has never really met me, Jeremy or Casey. I almost forgot to mention that my brothers had been drinking a lot that night.

New roomie: "my friend mike might come over and show me his new tattoos just to let you know"

Sierra: "OK thats cool"

Jeremy: "Is he black?"

New roomie: "No...." (looks at Sierra for some kind of answer)

Jeremy: "Oh because tattoos don't show up very well on black people."

(Casey and I break into uncontrollable laughter)

New Roomie: (Doesn't know what to say)

Note: This isn't the first time Jeremy has done stuff like this...but I love him for being so witty 24/7.

No comments: