Wednesday, March 05, 2008

So McCain got the GOP nomination. So now it's down to Obama and Clinton, and let me tell you I REALLY hope Obama gets the nomination. As much as I would just LOVE to see a woman president I dont want it to be her. Anyway, McCain might lose the election anyway (hopefully) because he's all for being in Iraq for what? 100 freakin' years, which doesn't sit well with over 90% of the American public...Also Republicans are starting to jump ship because of the war (uhhh may it be the 12 BILLION DOLLARS A MONTH THAT GOES TO THE WAR?!?!?! and yet the soldiers still don't have all the equipment they need? As well as people who are STARVING and can't afford health care in this country-among other things) they probably don't like paying 4$ for a gallon of gas either while Bush is on TV going "Well I didn't know it was getting that high." What a dope. I'm getting so fed up with this crap....But atleast Huckabee can piss off now. Thank Allah.

No comments: