Friday, April 11, 2008

So I've been watching the news lately...ahh who am I kidding I watch it all the time...ANYWAY, I've been noticing a lot of teenagers (and even little kids) that are so intent on beating up each other, and their teachers for stupid reasons. I don't want to sound like an old lady or anything but Jesus Christ, first off theres a video that came out this week of some cheerleaders who basically kidnapped and beat up another girl because she "ran her mouth" about the others on myspace, the girl who got beaten up now can't see out of one eye, hear out of one ear, concussion and apparently got knocked out because of what she typed on her myspace account. Now I how teenage girls (I was one ONCE after all.) and I'm sure that whatever the girl typed on her account didn't warrent the beating she got. (she probably called one of the girls a whore or slut or liar or something...christ if you even make out with a guy in Junior/High school then every other girl calls you a slut...thats what girls do!) uh....someone should put clearasil on teenagers and shrink them all up.

No comments: