Saturday, November 15, 2008

I have even more to add to the whole Prop. 8 debacle....



I am so sick and tired of hearing from the people who voted "yes" on prop 8 and how they were only "trying to protect marriage" and how its "not an attack on the gay lifestyle"...the fuck it isn't, if it isn't then why WAS IT ON THE BALLOT?? BAH! Also last night on Larry King (yes, I watch Larry King...so what??) they had some Bishop on that was talking about how if gays are allowed to get married then women won't be able to find husbands and men won't be able to find wives. WHAT?? NEWS FLASH JERK OFF...EVERYONE ISNT GAY! and the fact that I haven't been able to find a husband has nothing to do with "the gays" it has to do with the fact that I DONT NEED TO GET MARRIED YET. He also went on to say that marriage is becoming extinct. So what if it is?? This isn't the 1950's anymore, people don't HAVE to get married, they have the freedom and RIGHT to CHOOSE if they want.

Of course I can go on and on and on about this for hours, I'm going to close with this:

No one should be stripped of basic human rights, take a look see what discrimination has done to many societies. Some examples > Germany in the 30's and 40's, The states in the 60's...hate breeds fear and fear breeds actions.

No comments: