Thursday, April 30, 2009

Enragement

So I was going to do my "Political Rant Week" thing on uh, Foreign Policy and National Security but decided against it after I watched Keith Olbermann's "Worst Person in the World" segment. Now, I am so fucking pissed at how these two women got elected - Michele Bachmann from Minnesoda and Virginia Foxx from NC.

Both of these women should BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES, especially Foxx. I am more angry over what Foxx said, because lets face it, for those of you who have heard Bachmann speak you probably say the same thing I say to my self which is "We let this woman operate a moving vehicle? AND VOTE?? ohhh mmman!!" *forehead slap*. Bachmann is just clueless and is a dimwitted bimbo who just lets her mouth spew out rancid diarreah with corn. As for Foxx, I wasn't that familiar with her but after hearing what she said on the house floor yesterday I was appauled. Here's the video of her >

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFAa5aet0CI

As far as I'm concerned this lady should either apologize and VOTE for the Hate Crimes Act or resign. HOW DARE she be that insensitive ESPECIALLY when the mother of the victim is right there!!!! I encourage all to either call or e-mail her about how insensitive she is and how out of touch she is and that she should probably get her fucking facts straight before she spews intolerance.

Thank you, have a nice day.

No comments: