Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Political Rant Week

Day #2

Topic - Taxes, Tea Parties, and Republicans...oh my!

Like yesterday I'm going to start off saying I know taxes aren't fun, they aren't made to be fun...but we have to do it...unless you like jail.

I was going to write a whole sch peal about how the rich should pay more taxes and the middle/lower classes should pay less...like Billie Jean said "FAIR IS FAIR!!!" anyway...I was like 90+ degrees today and my brain in kinda on auto pilot so all I'm going to say is this...

If you are wealthy and complain about the taxes you pay... you SHOULD pay more, and if you don't think you should well then, you don't have to drive on the streets, have your children go to our schools, you don't have to hike, camp in our parks, if you have a fire you don't HAVE to call the fire department, If a loved one needs medical assistance you don't have to go to our hospitals or call the paramedics, if your house is broken into you don't have to call the cops...SO QUIT YOUR BITCHING AND DO YOUR PART!!

No comments: