Thursday, June 25, 2009

My New Hero

I have decided to pick a new hero, and the wiener is.....

Kim Jong Il of North Korea, why? Here are a few reasons.

1) He travels in a ARMORED train (Cold War status) has lobsters airlifted and eats them with silver chopsticks - meanwhile, North Koreans are starving.
2) Thinks he is GOD. He and his fathers birthdays are national holidays. If you don't celebrate - DEATH.
3) Had a stroke but didn't let it slow him down.
4) Constantly threatens the US of nuclear war, when he can barely get his rockets off the ground.
5) Has those ever popular "Commie" parades.
6) Instead of having cars on the streets there's tanks.

So if you haven't noticed already, I am being quite facetious. Kim Jong Il is nucking futs- I laugh every time this douche threatens us or anyone else (but for the most part all threats have been solely ours and ours alone) Yeah he has nukes and the son of a bitch is probably crazy enough to use one....and I'm the last person to chant "USA USA USA" but if he sets off a rocket towards Hawaii (like hes planning) he's in for a world of hurt. I also laugh when I see him because I always think of the movie Team America. "I'm so....ROANRY!"

No comments: