Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Must love books.

Recently at work an old co-worker came in and we shot the shit for awhile and she told me how funny I was and how I need to make a "manual'' on what I look for and how a potential mate should deal with me...So I've decided to do it.

Name: Winter Lee H. Scriven
Female, 27 years old, blue eyes, dark brown hair, 5'6 - who cares about weight. And I'm white.

Hobbies: Reading, writing, going to museums, arts and craft type things, buying things that I don't need but buy them because they have an owl on them, blogging, I like fotbal (soccer for you Americant's).

What I look for in a mate: A guy (Yes, I'm straight - contrary to popular belief- Sorry ladies) who can carry on a conversation, Has to be taller than me, Has to be around my age or older, Liberal (socially anyway...) Someone who likes having A LOT of books about history/the Holocaust around. I also generally date whitey. Someone who is abusive in ANY way.

What I DON'T look for in a mate: Arrogance, intolerance, bigotry, complete druggie (if you smoke weed and drink but not full blown alcoholic that's cool), Just don't be a tool.

Some of MY faults: Can be selfish at times, loud, straight forward- don't sugar coat a lot of things, VERY outspoken (sometimes I don't care who I offend), bad temper, Space cadet, I like my alone time so someone who is clingy would really get on my nerves.

What I expect out of a relationship: Look, I'm 27...I'm not looking for someone who is just looking for a 'fling'- its going to be a long term thing. I'm not into 'open' relationships if you're with me- be with me- not into threesomes nor am I polyamorous. I'm an introvert at heart so I do like to have 'me' time every once in awhile- nothing against you just how I am. You'll also have to put up with my craziness. As for potential marriage goes- I am not going to get married until everyone is able to get married, why should I be able to marry only because I'm straight?? And don't ask me to marry you right off the bat- it takes about a year and a half to get used to someone.

That's all I can think of...

1 comment:

Winter Lee said...

Someone who ISNT abusive in anyway....