Friday, December 16, 2005

I was watching a show on MTV called "true life" last night and it was about these two couples that were on the rocks due to someone's jealousy in the relationship, I swear I got a headache from listening to one girl who was in LA and that kept constant tabs on her boyfriend (who DID cheat on her but whatever) Then there was this other girl and her boyfriend from Jersey and that didn't make my headache any better. It just made me happy to know that I was never that psycho (even when I hada good reason to get crazy) I mean I'm the last person that should give relationship advice to ANYONE but goddamn, if/when I get a boyfriend I hope I don't act like that because if I do...well I would dump my own ass.

OHHH SAY IT AINT SO!!!! JESSICA SIMPSON FILED FOR DIVORCE OHHHHH BOOO BOOO BOOO!!!! OHHH AND ASHLEE COLLAPSED AT A CONCERT !!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ALL AMERICAN CHRISTIAN FAMILY!!!

No comments: