Friday, December 09, 2005

I've probably posted something similar to this topic but who cares...I was talking with my mom today and she was telling me about her family that lives in N.Jersey (Newark area) and New York. I have a love/hate relationship with hardcore Irish Catholics. I think they're funnier then shit most of the time but when they get on their religious soapboax it's all over for me (on top of it being an extremely sexist religion, but aren't most religions sexist?) anyway just some of the stories my mom tells me about them are funny and screwed up and that's just my grandmothers side of the family. My grandfathers side of the family is seriously legally insane. For the most part they come from the Czech Republic (but a few are from Romania) and they're a bunch of Gypsies who throw knives when they drink. My grandfather refused to wash his clothes with anyone else's clothes and if anyone put their clothes in with his, god forbid...but my mom did it one time and he told us to pack our shit and never visit him again. I think that's when I had my seizure...HAHAHA...wait that's not very funny.

airline tickets are insane.

No comments: