Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Found out last night that my step-mom is going to have a baby girl. It's going to be weird having a sister since I'm so used to having brothers(have 3 of them already, enough is enough). I have to say it makes me mad on how my father works sometimes. He used to tell my mom that he was never meant to have kids because he was quote, unquote "too smart" for kids, what the fuck ever. I hate how he left my mom, my older brothers and me in the dust, goes to start a new life with someone else and starts a new family and pretty much act like he never had us. Dont get me wrong I love my little brother and like my step-mom. There's a part of me that just wants to say "fuck you, talk to me when you learn to be a father" then realize that its never going to happen but a large part of me just wants to put it behind and establish a solid relationship with him since I know my mother isn't going to be around forever. I try and go over there on a somewhat regular basis to see my little brother and just visit. uggghhhh...whatever, OH and I also found out that my brother Jeremy (who will be 26 in Jan. is dating some 18 year old girl who is as dumb as a box of rocks apparently...ew.

No comments: