Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I have this neighbor who is probably one of the most retarded people. He's like 40 but acts more like 15. He doesn't think properly I swear, puts fucking styrofoam in the trash can when the trash company doesn't take it, opens mail that has my moms name on it (like checks) has two rabbits who are never in their hutch so he has this stupid fence up and they still get out then blames me or my mom for them getting out or accuses us of feeding them to our dog (who is a yellow-lab, and they aren't aggressive dogs) His 6-year-old daughter is obnoxious she screams if she doesn't get her way. He even tried to buy my care-bears (which I've had since I was born and mean a lot to me) for his daughter and when I tell him they aren't for sale he gets an attitude with me like I have no right to have them. He tries to get Political with me which is stupid because I will destroy him since he doesn't have any stance on politics. He just yells at me going on about how Americans don't know what it's like to be in a Dictatorship because he was born in Cuba or something. (when he has told me he would go live in China because he loves it there so much and it's so nice blah blah blah-It's also where his daughter is from, Adoption-) He's just a moron...Whatever.

No comments: