Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I had $24-$26 in my wallet and it went missing at work last week. I know it was one of the 15-year-olds I work with so I tell my boss and he tells me I can talk to them about it, so I do. My boss gathers them in his office and I stand up and say "I had twenty-some odd dollars missing from my wallet and I know it was one of you guys, I want my money back or else I'm going to contact my Uncle who works for the Police department and file a police report and get finger prints off my wallet and have all of you finger printed!!!" the expression on their faces was priceless. One of them (who is a girl and is on probation for smoking pot) automatically confesses. Gives me my money back apologizes over and over again all scared that I'm going to file a police report and is close to tears. My Uncle doesn't work for the Police department. He works for Sara Lee in fucking Atlanta, GA....HAHA.

No comments: