Saturday, November 26, 2005

Now that it's getting closer and closer to Christmas time I figured I ought to rant about religions...there's really only two religions I have problems with, Mormonism and Scientology. How I see it, Scientology isn't a real religion even though assholes like Tom Cruise think it is. It was founded by L. Ron. Hubbard (who wrote science fiction books for christ's sake), my beef with it is primarily Tom Cruise and his BS antics (like Attacking Brooke Sheilds because she used pills to help with Post-Partum depression.) this is going to sound really messed up but I hope that Katie Holmes gets horrible Post-Partum depression and see what Tom does when she tries to either kill her self OR her child, the guy should piss off and go back to killing aliens or something. Now, Mormonism. This is pretty much a cult if I ever saw one. On Sunday's, Mormons aren't allowed to talk to non-Mormons. Only Mormons can attend Mormon weddings (what I mean is actually see the couple get married, but feel free to hang out, in front of the church! this happens when one family member converts) They're extremely sexist and just jerk-offs....alright, I'm done for now.

No comments: